September 19, 2012

What To Expect When You're Expecting




     This movie was ok, I liked when the dads were talking shit about being a parent, mostly because I don’t like kids. I like to watch shitty movies like this to remind myself that I don’t want kids. I liked that the color scheme was bright and pretty and the picture quality was pretty good too. I wasn’t too bored. It was only at the end that I stopped paying attention, when the babies were born. I’m not interested in the whole ‘I love my baby’ thing. I would recommend it if you like babies or want a shitty movie that takes your mind off your shitty life for a bit.  Also I liked all the different comedians I recognized in it (I did make an involuntary grunt when I saw JLo was in it though) I don’t feel like a better person for watching it, but I don’t feel worse either. 


Chris Rock and Thomas Lennon 

No comments:

Post a Comment